The ChristmasLights application relies on your development talents to create a mesmerizing light display. Your task is to draw seven colored circles in a row and based on a timer change the intensity of each circle. When a circle is brightened it's predecessor returns to its normal intensity.
This simulates the effect of a string of rippling lights, similar to the ones displayed during the Christmas Holidays.
- User can press a button to start and stop the display
- User can change the interval of time controlling the change in intensity
- User can select the color used to fill each circle
- User can specify the intensity value
- User can change the size of any circle in the row
- User can specify the number of rows to be included in the display. From one to seven rows can be chosen