It's important for Web Developers to understand the basics of manipulating images since rich web applications rely on images to add value to the user interface and user experience (UI/UX).
FlipImage explores one aspect of image manipulation - image rotation. This app displays a square pane containing a single image presented in a 2x2 matrix. Using a set of up, down, left, and right arrows adjacent to each of the images the user may flip them vertically or horizontally.
- User can see a pane containing a single image repeated in a 2x2 matrix
- User can flip any one of the images vertically or horizontally using a set of up, down, left, and right arrows next to the image
- User can change the default image by entering the URL of a different image in an input field
- User can display the new image by clicking a 'Display' button next to the input field
- User can see an error message if the new images URL is not found