You could always refer to the Regular Expression Library for support
For this project, there'd be three required inputs for validation:
- The first would require the user to enter five (5) capital letters, six (6) symbols and two hyphens (-) in any order. This could be used as a password.
- The second which could be used as username would require the user to enter letters without spaces
- The third which could be used as email address would require the user to enter only email addresses on gmail
- User should be notified of any invalid inputs by error messages displayed on the form.
- The submit button on the form would never be executed until all entries are validated.
Useful links and resources